LatteSwap
Searchโ€ฆ
๐ŸŽ
Bonus Rewards Period
The early bird gets the worm... and good LATTE.

๐Ÿ“–Overview

In order to encourage early participation on the LatteSwap platform and bootstrap our liquidity pools, we are implementing a two-weeks bonus rewards period where LATTE emission will be 8.0x the normal emission rate in the first week and 5.0x the normal emission rate in the second week.
It is also our goal to distribute LATTE tokens to as many holders as possible and attract users from various communities on the BSC to try out our products, that's why we are also creating single-asset staking pools where user can stake eligible tokens to receive LATTE rewards.

๐Ÿ”Rewards Lockup Period

60% of the rewards during the bonus period will be locked for ~ 3 months, and linearly distributed over the following 6 months. The remaining 40% are unlocked immediately.
The lockup only apply to LATTE rewards earned during the bonus rewards period. Subsequent emission has no lockup.

Bonus Rewards Period Timeline

Event
Block Number
Approximate Date
Bonus rewards period starts
11,068,888
20 September 2021
Bonus rewards period ends
11,472,088
4 October 2021
Bonus rewards unlock starts
13,948,888
29 December 2021
Bonus rewards unlock ends
19,132,888
27 June 2022

Single Asset Staking Rewards

In addition to providing LATTE rewards to our liquidity providers, we would also like to reward the BSC community for participating in our project at launch. We will be distributing LATTE rewards to everyone who stake eligible tokens in our single-asset staking pools on during the first two days of LatteSwap's launch.โ€Œ
Eligible single-asset tokens:
  • BUSD
  • wBNB
  • ETH
  • BTCB
  • CAKE
  • XVS
  • ibALPACA
  • EPS
  • BELT