LatteSwap
Searchโ€ฆ
๐Ÿ’ธ
Keopi Game
LatteSwapโ€™s Keopi Game is our version of a Lottery game. It will provide our users with a new, fun, and exciting way to earn and at the same time will add another source of revenue to our token burn program. Our Keopi Game participants will be able to earn up to 80% of the total reward pool while the remaining 20% of the proceeds will be burned.
Welcome to Keopi Game, Baristas!

How to Play Keopi Game

Please check out our step-by-step guide on how to participate in Keopi Game here.

Keopi Game Parameters

There are six rounds in each Keopi Game. Below is a table summarizing your survival chance and the rewards payout for each round. As you go through each round, your chance at survival becomes slimmer and slimmer. At the same time, the prize pool for the winner also becomes bigger every round. Note that locked rewards will be rolled over to the next game. The maximum rewards that can be earned from the prize pool is 90% and at least 10% of the rewards pool will be rolled over. Do note that if you decide you continue and survive Round 6, you will also receive our highly exclusive Keopi Game Booster NFT, Keopi Guard, which provides a 25% boost on all LP pools (1,000 Max Energy)! Hence, think carefully before you cast your vote!
Parameters
Round 1
Round 2
Round 3
Round 4
Round 5
Round 6
Survival Chance
50%
45%
30%
20%
15%
10%
Unlocked Prize Pool
50%
52%
55%
65%
75%
90%
Rollover Rewards
50%
48%
45%
35%
25%
10%
Each participation pass has its own survival chance. The more participation passes you buy, the more likely you will survive through each round!
โ€‹